Search found 141 matches

by Niclas
May 19, 2016 3:25 am
Forum: Support
Topic: "Play tonic of key" volume too low.
Replies: 5
Views: 10025

Re: "Play tonic of key" volume too low.

Hi! I just ran a test, and here it seems to be the same volume as the actual exercise. Could it be that the attack rate of your midi instruments is set differently? If you go to preference->midi instruments, you can check and adjust the attack rate of the different instruments in EarMaster. -Niclas
by Niclas
Mar 14, 2016 3:42 am
Topic: Serial Number recovery problem
Replies: 1
Views: 5024

Re: Serial Number recovery problem

It could be because you have purchased EM6 from a disbritutor, and not registered your license with us. If you get in touch with us at saleandsupport@earmaster.com, and send us the email that you used to activate EarMaster 6, then we should be able to find your serial number for you.

-Niclas
by Niclas
Mar 04, 2016 5:11 am
Topic: Font Problem on OSX
Replies: 15
Views: 20784

Re: Font Problem on OSX

Okay, I see. Is your license an App Store version or a regular serial number license? If you have a regular version you should check and see if you are on the latest build (help>check for updates). A simple restart of your computer could also have an impact, in case you haven't tried that yet. You s...
by Niclas
Mar 03, 2016 3:51 am
Topic: Font Problem on OSX
Replies: 15
Views: 20784

Re: Font Problem on OSX

Hi there

You should try to delete the Setting.da6 file in EarMaster's data folder. This usually fixes this issue.

You can find the data folder at this path, or simply search in your finder window.

Mac OSX: Users\Shared\EarMaster\6.x\Data

Let me know if it works.

-Niclas
by Niclas
Mar 01, 2016 5:17 am
Topic: Earmaster and Macbook Air / Macbook Pro Retina Display
Replies: 7
Views: 14288

Re: Earmaster and Macbook Air / Macbook Pro Retina Display

Hi David I believe you have also written us an email? I have answered you there. Short answer is that it is simply not possible to optimize EarMaster 6 for Retina with the platform that it has been developed on. So EarMaster probably won't support Retina until the next version, which will definitely...
by Niclas
Feb 04, 2016 5:30 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Other platform for EarMaster? VOTE HERE!
Replies: 35
Views: 67756

Re: Other platform for EarMaster? VOTE HERE!

Sent from my iPhone :roll: Ahh, I see what you did there! :lol: The iPad version is starting to come along nicely. It won't be long now, however it is still just a bit too soon to set a release date. Here is a quick video sneak peak though: https://www.facebook.com/earmaster/videos/1015366352505987...
by Niclas
Jan 20, 2016 5:33 am
Topic: login earmaster
Replies: 1
Views: 5398

Re: login earmaster

Hi!

I believe you have written to our support mail as well, and that we are currently working this out there? Is that correct, or is this another support request?

-Niclas
by Niclas
Jan 20, 2016 5:32 am
Topic: Returning a Product
Replies: 3
Views: 7168

Re: Returning a Product

Hi there!

Sure thing. This is indeed possible. Could you write to us on saleandsupport@earmaster.com? We need to send you a personal coupon code, that we can't write public in this forum.

-Niclas
by Niclas
Jan 18, 2016 5:10 am
Topic: On the stave I get question marks instead of notes.
Replies: 4
Views: 8652

Re: On the stave I get question marks instead of notes.

Okay. You should try to delete the setting.da6 file in EarMaster's data folder. It will then automatically re-generate a new file when you launch it. It will also reset your settings to default, but won't delete your progress in the lessons. The data folder should be located at this path: Mac OSX: U...
by Niclas
Jan 15, 2016 6:28 am
Topic: Built in Microphone not Working
Views: 8791

Re: Built in Microphone not Working

Oh, okay.. Well that is great to hear. Let us know if you have any other issues.

-Niclas
by Niclas
Jan 15, 2016 6:28 am
Topic: Interval singing - how to change Clef
Replies: 2
Views: 6041

Re: Interval singing - how to change Clef

Hi there,

Sure thing. This is indeed possible. In an exercise you can go to exercise settings->clef-> and then select another clef.

You can also go to file->user properties, and select a vocal range that suits your voice. This way, all the lesson will be within that vocal range :)

-Niclas
by Niclas
Jan 11, 2016 6:32 am

Hi Rena Okay. This sounds quite weird. Is it possible for you to record a small video of the issue? You can simply do it with your phone, or record your screen with ex. QuickTime, and then send it to us at saleandsupport@earmaster.com? Then we can see exactly what happens, and then it is easier to f...
by Niclas
Jan 08, 2016 4:59 am

Hi Rena First of all. Are you on the latest build of EarMaster? Go to help->check for updates, to make sure. Does the exercise work when you use the spacebar or mouse button to answer? You can try to start the interval identification exericse, go to exercises settings and make sure that "play t...
by Niclas
Dec 28, 2015 4:58 am
Topic: No sound
Replies: 20
Views: 41891

Re: No sound

Hi there Are you using some instrument through your focusrite to answer the questions? The important thing in the preferences is that the "midi in" is set to your audio interface if you want to answer through that. "Midi out" should be set to FluidR3 GM EarMaster. Next the the &q...
by Niclas
Nov 16, 2015 4:38 am
Topic: On the stave I get question marks instead of notes.
Replies: 4
Views: 8652

Re: On the stave I get question marks instead of notes.

Oh, okay. That is great to hear. Let us know if they appear again, or if you have any other questions.

-Niclas